segunda-feira, 12 de março de 2007

Last Licks Live (The Rooftop Concert)

BITRATE: 320 Kbps
TRACK LIST:
01 - Get Back (One)
02 - Get Back (Two)
03 - Don't Let Me Down (One)
04 - I've Got A Feeling (One)
05 - One After 909
06 - Dig A Pony
07 - I've Got A Feeling (Two)
08 - Don't Let Me Down (Two)
09 - Get Back (Three)

LINK: http://rapidshare.com/files/20668355/www.octaner.blogspot.com_-_Last_Licks_Live.rar


LINK FOR TRACK 04: http://rapidshare.com/files/21298666/04_-_I_ve_Got_A_Feeling__One_.rar

7 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

Track 4 does not work

Octaner disse...

Sometimes it happens with RAR files. Please, download it again. I've tested the file here, and worked out!

Anônimo disse...

Track 4 Is Corrupt

Octaner disse...

You've got a new link for that!

Anônimo disse...

Thanks For Track 4

Octaner disse...

yw

strangefruit disse...

When I try to extract the album file, it stops when it gets to track 4, and won't skip it and move on. It just stops. Do you know how I can get around that? Thanks for this remarkable treasure trove of Beatles material. I am going to go vote now.