quinta-feira, 24 de maio de 2007

Please Please Me Live Versions

BITRATE: 160 Kbps
TRACK LIST:
01 - I Saw Her Standing There
02 - Misery
03 - Anna (Go To Him)
04 - Chains
05 - Boys
06 - Ask Me Why
07 - Please Please Me
08 - Love Me Do
09 - P.S. I Love You
10 - Baby It's You
11 - Do You Want To Know A Secret
12 - A Taste Of Honey
13 - There's A Place
14 - Twist And Shout


LINK:http://rapidshare.com/files/33142672/www.octaner.blogspot.com_-_Please__Please_Me_Live_Versions.rar

Thanks to Binho Jr for this great stuff!

2 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

Wow ! Who, when and where? What are these recordings?? Not all of them are live...This is a great bootleg but can somebody shed some light ?

Octaner disse...

I was also really impressed when I've heard it for the first time.
I'm collecting more info to post here.