sexta-feira, 8 de junho de 2007

Backyard Spool

BITRATE: 192 Kbps
TRACK LIST:
01 - Leave My Kitten Alone
02 - If You've Got Trouble
03 - I'm Looking Through You
04 - Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da
05 - Strawberry Fileds Forever
06 - A Day In The Life
07 - A Day In The Life (RS-5)
08 - A Day In The Life (RS-6)
09 - A Day In The Life
10 - You Know My Name
11 - I Am The Walrus
12 - Fool On The Hill
13 - Magical Mystery Tour
14 - Lady Madonna
15 - Across The Universe
16 - Everybody's Got Something To Hide
17 - Yer Blues
18 - Back In The USSR
19 - Birthday
20 - Helter Skelter
21 - Dear Prudence
22 - Not Guilty

LINKS:
PART 1: http://rapidshare.com/files/36004066/www.octaner.blogspot.com_-_Backyard_Spool.part1.rar

PART 2: http://rapidshare.com/files/36020419/www.octaner.blogspot.com_-_Backyard_Spool.part2.rar

4 comentários:

Henry's Archive disse...

This is one hell of a blog,
thanx for sharing
got some for all:
http://onurlar.blogspot.com/
Beatles Anthology 2000
I guess you have it all...
Henry

CrimsonCrow disse...

How do you do it!? This stuff is great.

I am dying to get my hands on "The Black Album" Not the complete boxed disc set that had all their released albums but the 3 disc set that starts with:
Tennessee
House Of the Rising Sun
Commonwealth
White Power
Winston, Richard and John
Hi Ho Silver
For You Blue
Let It Be

I'll marry you if you post it before my RapidShare Premium runs out! :-)

Seriously, whatever you do or don't post, I have and am enjoying this site.

Thanks!

Octaner disse...

don't die, crow.. Sooner I can post it for you...

CrimsonCrow disse...

Thanks! Looking forward...