quarta-feira, 13 de junho de 2007

Beyond The Beatles: 1964-66

A great annonimous contribution!!! :-)

TRACK LIST:
01 - All Aboard
02 - Why Did You Leave Me Baby?
03 - Shimmy Like Kate
04 - I Need Your Lovin'
05 - I Can't Do Without You Now
06 - Castin' My Spell
07 - I'm Blue (The Gong-Gong Song)
08 - She's Alright
09 - Keys To My Heart
10 - I'm Checkin' Out Now Baby
11 - I'll Try Anyway
12 - I Don't Know Why I Do
13 - How Do You Get To Know Her Name?
14 - She's Not The Only Girl In Town
15 - If You Can't Get Her
16 - More Than I Need Myself
17 - I'll Have Everything Too
18 - Way I Feel About You, The
19 - Don't Play With Me
20 - Rock & Roll Music
21 - I Wanna Be There
22 - Everybody
23 - Pete's Theme
24 - Off The Hook
25 - Last Night
26 - Nobody But You
27 - Wait & See
28 - Some Other GuY
NEW LINKS:

10 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

I downloaded the file,
but neither Nero nor Real Player nor Windows Media Player would play the recordings. The file is in an unknown format :/

Anônimo disse...

Cover:
http://rapidshare.com/files/37131697/Cover_pete_best.rar.html

Anônimo disse...

"TWISTIN" (TONY SHERIDAN AND THE BEAT BROTHERS)
(25 TRACKS)
(320 Kbsps)

http://rapidshare.com/files/36971025/twistin.rar.html

http://rapidshare.com/files/36978277/twistin2.rar.html

Octaner disse...

Note that there are 56 files in the folder. Just 28 are mp3 files, the rest should be deleted, ok?

Anônimo disse...

What does this have to do with the Beatles ???

Octaner disse...

Pete Best??? You're kidding me huh?
What do you think?
By the way, thats marked as a Tribute, even because they play some similar songs...

Anônimo disse...

Ok then, i'll take it as a Tribute :-) By the way Pete Best seems to be a nice lad, never moaning about his misfortune of being sacked

Octaner disse...

he was saked because Ringo was (and still being)the best... :-)
You can change "tribute" to "related".. lol

2Knights disse...

Could you please, please re-post this. The rapidshare link has expired.

Bobby disse...

thanks for sharing