sexta-feira, 29 de junho de 2007

The Blues Meets The Beatles

BITRATE: VBR
TRACK LIST:
01 - She Loves You - Stan Webb
02 - From Me To You - Earl Green
03 - I'm Down - Fred James
04 - Don't Let Me Down - Charles Walker
05 - Norwegian Wood - Paul Lamb
06 - Come Together - Johnny Jones
07 - I Saw Her Standing There - Stan Webb
08 - Run For Your Life - Earl Green
09 - The Word - Al Garner
10 - You Can't Do That - Ruby Turner
11 - Oh Darling - Earl Gaines
12 - Why Don't We Do It In The Road - Fred James
13 - I Call Your Name - Mo Indigo
14 - Get Back - Paul Lamb
15 - Let It Be - Roscoe Shelton
16 - I Feel Fine - Tony Wilson
17 - Day Tripper - Lee Moses

LINK: http://rapidshare.com/files/40053274/Various_Artists_-_2007_The_Blues_Meets_The_Beatles.rar

Um comentário:

Michael Kylis disse...

Bummer this ones gone.
Thanks for this EXCELLENT web site.
If you ever want to do a blog of Rolling Stones bootlegs, I have about 150 I can contribute.
Cheers!

mkylis@hanftunlimited.com