domingo, 17 de junho de 2007

Live In Argentina - Dec. 10, 1993

A link by Eternos Beatles blogspot. Thanks Max!


BITRATE: 128 Kbps
TRACK LIST:
01 Drive My Car
02 All My Loving
03 Off The Ground
04 My Love
05 Good Rockin' Tonight
06 We Can Work It Out
07 Hope Of Deliverence
08 Yesterday
09 Lady Madonna
10 C'mon People
11 Magical Mystery Tour
12 Let It Be
13 Live And Let Die
14 Paperback Writer
15 Back In The U.S.S.R
16 Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
17 Band On The Run
18 I Saw Her Standing There
19 Hey Jude

LINK: http://rapidshare.com/files/37948956/www.octaner.blogspot.com_-__Live_In_Argentina_Dec_10.rar

5 comentários:

Silvebeatle disse...

Como diria FHC "assim não pode, assim não dá". Postar no Megaupload é não querer compartilhar. Essa droga tá sempre com os slots bloqueados para o Brasil. Posta em qualquer outro, menos neste... tudo que se manda pra ele fica secreto pra sempre huuhahahuuhhahhhah!!!!

Octaner disse...

hehehe. Até que eu consiga tempo para fazer meu próprio upload, tenta baixar do megalento mesmo. Uma dica. No horário da manhã, até por voltda de 11 hs. ele funciona para o Brasil...
Guenta aí silve...

rockymustard disse...

Octaner
Thanks for the time and effort you put into your blog.
I have been a fan of the beatles since 1964 and thought I had heard every tape there was. You always manage to find something that's new to me.
As the song says, I'LL BE BACK.
Thanks again man

Octaner disse...

Rockymustard, it's was a pleasure to read your comment. Many thanks for the nice words. I've been a fan since 1976, and I think it is not fair to keep all these material archived, so let's enjoy it everyday. I am sure this is much better than a lot of "sub-music" made in actual days.
Be welcome to visit as much as you want.

Pancho disse...

Could you reupload this disc?
I know i'm almost 10 years late, but i think i want it
Thank you Octaner for all your good bootlegs!