domingo, 3 de junho de 2007

Off The Flowers Vol. 1

BITRATE: 256 Kbps
TRACK LIST:
01 - Flying To My Home
02 - The First Stone
03 - I Wanna Cry
04 - The Long And Winding Road
05 - Figure Of Eight (3'' Eec Mix)
06 - Figure Of Eight (3'' U.K. Mix)
07 - Figure Of Eight (5'' U.K.Mix)
08 - Loviest Thing
09 - Rough Ride
10 - Ou Est Le Soleil (7'' Mix)
11 - Party Party
12 - Mama's Little Girl
13 - Same Time Next Year
14 - This Town (Elvis Costello)
15 - Veronica (Elvis Costello)
16 - Pads, Paws And Claws (Elvis Costello)

LINKS:
PART 1: http://rapidshare.com/files/35098990/www.octaner.blogspot.com_-_Off_The_Flowers_Vol._1.part1.rar
PART 2: http://rapidshare.com/files/35094431/www.octaner.blogspot.com_-_Off_The_Flowers_Vol._1.part2.rar

8 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

Hola Octaner,
podrias decirme la diferencia entre la parte 1 y la 2 del pepper
gracias.

Octaner disse...

Sgt. Peppers Deluxe are 05 CD's
CD 01 - Stereo Versions (The Masters)
CD 02 - Mono Versions (The Mixes)
CD 03 - Recording Sessions Part 1
CD 04 - Recording Sessions Part 2
CD 05 - Monitor Mixes and Remixes.
Basically, that's it, from this great masterpiece
:-)

Anônimo disse...

Do You have Purple Chick Deluxe Editions of:

Revolver
With The Beatles
A Hard Day's Night

Could You Please Post them?

Anônimo disse...

Do you have Purple Chick Deluxe Editions of:

Meet The Beatles
A Hard Day's Night
Revolver

Cuddlybear disse...

Hello Octaner, I have downloaded part 1 of " Off the Flowers Volume 1 " and the files won't play.

Do I need a password please ?

I don't know what I have done wrong and i would be grateful for your help.

Many thanks

Cuddlybear, aka Michael

Octaner disse...

Well Michael, you have to download both parts, 1 and 2, to uncompress the files automatically, by using WinRar software.

No password is required.

Then, chech your player configurations to allow it to play MP3 files.

Good luck!

Cuddlybear disse...

Hello again Octaner, I must apologise for the delay in responding to you.

I have now downloaded the entire first two volumes of " Off The Flowers " and have updated my WinRar software.

Let me say a huge thank you to you, as things are now working properly.

I am old enough to remember Flowers in the Dirt being issued and I thought it was an excellent album, I still do.

It is very satisfying indeed to be able to download these tracks when you consider that I have been waiting 18 years to hear the studio version of PS Love Me Do.

At long last, I can, thanks to your good self.

Everything comes to he who waits.

Again, my heartfelt thanks to you Octaner. Thank you for all the time and effort you put into your website. It's very impressive.

Stay happy and take care

Michael

Octaner disse...

Michal, many thanks for the very nice words, and I feel happy to know my work is being appreciated.

Much more will come, everyday.

Keep enjoying!