sexta-feira, 27 de julho de 2007

Whole Life

This is not a bootleg. Just a compilation of many assorted songs from other bootlegs, which I received as "Whole Life". I hope you enjoy.

BITRATE: 192 Kbps
TRACK LIST:
01 - Fabulous
02 - Kansas City
03 - That's All Right Mama
04 - Maybe Baby
05 - I'm Partial To Your Abracadabra
06 - Vanilla Sky07 - Calico Skies
08 - A Room With A View
09 - The Sweater
10 - Whole Life
11 - Hurt Myself
12 - A Friend Like You
13 - So Bad
14 - Inside Thing (Let 'em In)
15 - Band On The Run - Ap Mix 2
16 - Live And Let Die
17 - A Love For You
18 - Follow Me
19 - Volare
20 - Bip Bop - Hey Diddle
21 - Temporary Secretary (Radioslave Mix)

LINK: http://rapidshare.com/files/45443379/Paul_McCartney_-_Whole_Life.rar

5 comentários:

Pepperland disse...

A nice little collection, the highlight for me being Kansas City, which I didn't know existed. Thanks a lot!

Octaner disse...

hi there pepperland. I agree with you.
Really a great collection, which impressed me a lot, specially for Kansas City and Vanilla Ice (don't ask me why...I don't know too)

Peerke disse...

Is it possible to upload this comp once more?
Thanks in advance.

Peerke disse...

Is it possible to upload this comp again? Thanks in advance.

Peerke disse...

This is the message I get:

"Error
The file could not be found. Please check the download link."