sábado, 1 de setembro de 2007

The Complete Lost Lennon Tapes Vol. 13 & 14 - Disc 2

BITRATE: VBR
TRACK LIST:
01 - Clean Up Time
02 - Beautiful Boy (Darling Boy)
03 - Watching The Wheels
04 - Dear Yoko
05 - Clean Up Time
06 - You Saved My Soul (With Your True Love)
07 - Not For Love Nor Money
08 - He Said He Said
09 - She Said She Said
10 - Yer Blues
11 - Oh My Love
12 - Oh My Love
13 - Because
14 - Happiness Is A Warm Gun
15 - Give Peace A Change
16 - Give Peace A Change
17 - Give Peace A Change
18 - Give Peace A Change
19 - Give Peace A Change
20 - God
21 - My Mummy's Dead
22 - It's So Hard
23 - Come Together
24 - Honky Tonk Blues
25 - I Know
26 - Rock And Roll People
27 - Only People
28 - Whatever Gets You Through The Night

LINKS:
PART 1: http://rapidshare.com/files/52785957/www.octaner.blogspot.com_-_Complete_Lost_Lennon_Tapes_Vol._13-14-Disc_2.part1.rar

PART 2: http://rapidshare.com/files/52783613/www.octaner.blogspot.com_-_Complete_Lost_Lennon_Tapes_Vol._13-14-Disc_2.part2.rar

2 comentários:

Professor Benjamin Levi Marks disse...

I am editing (because if you want something done correctly, you apparently must do it yourself), documenting, and posting the Get Back / Let it be A/B cam recordings. This is going to take a long time, but is a “labour of love” research project. There is also a huge written introduction that goes with this that discusses the threads of human culture that fed into the events that occurred in January 1969 in Twickenham, and at Apple.
Come by and have a listen. I have rolls One-A thru five-A up; though I am still adding incidental links and images to rolls 3-5. I think you shall like what you hear.

Richard disse...

Could we get the Complete lost Lennon Tapes in flac? I already have them in lossy mp3 format, and I'd like to have a lossless copy of the entire set.