quinta-feira, 1 de novembro de 2007

Live At The Camden Roundhouse


Special thanks to Ricardo Aguiar for sending me the original link...!!!

BITRATE: 96 Kbps (I know it is a low rate... just a register of the gig!!!, so enjoy the party as it was)
TRACK LIST:
01 - Interview Part 1
02 - Got To Get You Into My Life
03 - Dance Tonight
04 - Interview Part 2
05 - The Long And Winding Road
06 - Interview Part 3
07 - Blackbird
08 - Calico Skies
09 - Eleanor Rigby
10 - Interview Part 4
11 - Back In The USSR
12 - I've Got A Feeling
13 - Live And Let Die
14 - Hey Jude
LINK: http://rapidshare.com/files/66756284/www.octaner.blogspot.com_-_Live_At_The_Camden_Roundhouse.rar

2 comentários:

Cuddlybear disse...

Hello Octaner, how are you ?

It has been a few months since I have downloaded any of the goodies posted here at your fabulous blog.

However, whilst I have not downloaded for a while, I have voted continuously for your site, cause it is GREAT !!!

This recording of Paul's recent gig in England on Thursday 25th October 2007 stems from coverage on Radio 2 and even at 96kbps is perfectly acceptable.

Thank you for offering this gem to all of us, and a big thank you also to Senor Aguiar for all help he provided in bringing this little gem to our attention here.

God bless you Octaner and take care.

Octaner disse...

Cuddlybear you are always welcome. All my effort are paid when I have the opportunity to read words like yours.
Thank you for your support and feel free to post your comments always.