quinta-feira, 27 de dezembro de 2007

Beatles Box From Liverpool - Disc 3

BITRATE: 320 Kbps
TRACK LIST:
01 - Eight Days A Week
02 - No Reply
03 - I'm A Loser
04 - I'll Follow The Sun
05 - Mr Moonlight
06 - Every Little Thing
07 - I Don't Want To Spoil The Party
08 - Kansas City - Hey Hey Hey Hey
09 - Ticket To Ride
10 - I'm Down
11 - Help
12 - The Night Before
13 - You've Got To Hide Your Love Away
14 - I Need You
15 - Another Girl
16 - You're Gonna Lose That Girl

NEW LINK 10-2009:
http://rapidshare.com/files/295263043/www.octaner.blogspot.com_-_Beatles_Box_From_Liverpool_Disc_3.rar

3 comentários:

Zéder disse...

MELHOR DE TODOS OS TEMPOS!
Com certeza!

Hey Octaner.. Você já viu Abbey Road 24 horas? olha só:

http://www.abbeyroad.co.uk/
virtual_visit/webcam/#

valewwz

Leo Rattans disse...

Thanks for completing the set!
Unbut, Leo.

rvbeatles disse...

Hello Octaner, I see that the links are dead for Vol 8 and I cannot find Vol 1. Any chance that you can re-up those so we can have the complete set? Thank you for your hard work and this wonderful blog.