quarta-feira, 16 de janeiro de 2008

The Days In Their Life - Vol. 04

BITRATE: 192 Kbps
TRACK LIST:
01 - Narrative
02 - Can't Buy Me Love
03 - Narrative
04 - You Can't Do That
05 - Narrative
06 - A World Without Love (Peter And Gordon)
07 - Narrative
08 - Long Tall Sally
09 - Narrative
10 - I Call Your Name
11 - Narrative
12 - Slow Down
13 - Narrative
14 - Matchbox
15 - Narrative
16 - A Hard Day's Night
17 - Narrative
18 - I Should Have Known Better
19 - Narrative
20 - If I Fell
21 - Narrativei'm Happy Just To Dance With You
22 - Narrative
23 - And I Love Her
24 - Narrativetell Me Why
25 - Narrative
26 - Any Time At All
27 - Narrative
28 - I'll Cry Instead
29 - Narrative
30 - Things We Said Today
31 - Narrative
32 - When I Get Home
33 - Narrative
34 - I'll Be Back
35 - Narrative

NEW LINKS:
PART 1: http://www.mediafire.com/?mmn3dzmebma
PART 2: http://www.mediafire.com/?2vqzctjdmjx

3 comentários:

bigears disse...

The last "Days of Their Life" files all seem to be missimg from Rapidshare.

Is there any way of re-submitting them please? I just got started with the first two discs and now got stuck.

Best regards.

bigears disse...

The last "Days of Their Life" files all seem to be missimg from Rapidshare.

Is there any way of re-submitting them please? I just got started with the first two discs and now got stuck.

Best regards.

bigears disse...

The last "Days of Their Life" files all seem to be missimg from Rapidshare.

Is there any way of re-submitting them please? I just got started with the first two discs and now got stuck.

Best regards.