segunda-feira, 27 de outubro de 2008

Les Beatles En Europe - Disc 1

BITRATE: 320 Kbps
TRACK LIST:
01 - Intro
02 - Twist And Shout
03 - She's A Woman
04 - I'm A Loser
05 - Can't Buy Me Love
06 - Baby's In Black
07 - I Wanna Be Your Man
08 - A Hard Day's Night
09 - Everybody's Trying To Be My Baby
10 - Rock And Roll Music
11 - I Feel Fine
12 - Ticket To Ride
13 - Long Tall Sally
14 - Intro
15 - Twist And Shout
16 - She's A Woman
17 - I'm A Loser
18 - Can't Buy Me Love
19 - Baby's In Black
20 - I Wanna Be Your Man
21 - A Hard Day's Night
22 - Everybody's Trying To Be My Baby
23 - Rock And Roll Music
24 - I Feel Fine
25 - Ticket To Ride
26 - Long Tall Sally
27 - Outro

LINKS: 

5 comentários:

PC, Music, & Movie Geek disse...

Hi,tried unpacking files. What is the password? Thx.

PC, Music, & Movie Geek disse...

Hi, what is the password to unpack files?

Octaner disse...

NO PASSWORD IS REQUIRED

Octaner disse...

TRY AGAIN, IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY PROBLEM, MAYBE YOU WILL NEED TO DOWNLOAD FILES AGAIN

srcstcbstrd disse...

Loving this site. Keep up the good work. Thanks for these and all the others.