terça-feira, 14 de outubro de 2008

The Revolver Sessions - Disc 3

BITRATE: 128 Kbps
TRACK LIST:
01 - Dr Robert
02 - I'm Only Sleeping
03 - And Your Bird Can Sing
04 - For No One
05 - For No One
06 - Got To Get You Into My Life
07 - Got To Get You Into My Life
08 - Got To Get You Into My Life
09 - For No One
10 - For No One
11 - And Your Bird Can Sing
12 - And Your Bird Can Sing
13 - Doctor Robert
14 - Doctor Robert'
15 - I'm Only Sleeping
16 - I'm Only Sleeping
17 - Yelow Submarine
18 - Yelow Submarine
19 - Yelow Submarine
20 - Yelow Submarine
21 - Yelow Submarine
22 - I Want To Tell You
23 - I Want To Tell You
24 - I Want To Tell You
25 - Yellow Submarine
26 - And Your Bird Can Sing
27 - I'm Only Sleeping
28 - Tomorrow Never Knows
29 - Eleanor Rigby
30 - Good Day Sunshine
31 - Good Day Sunshine
32 - Good Day Sunshine
33 - Good Day Sunshine

7 comentários:

Mike disse...

is there a revolver sessions 2 ?????

thx in advance

youonly disse...

THank you

youonly disse...

THank you

Christopher disse...

Is there another way for you to save these files? The.rar requires a lengthy download and it is good for only 14 days...

Christopher disse...

Is there another way you can save these files other than in .rar?

Octaner disse...

Mike,Yes there is the "Disc 2" and I am looking for a source too..

Octaner disse...

Christopher, that's easy.
Download the .rar files, extract by using winrar shareware software, then if you want, you can compress it again by using, for example, WinZip.
I don't mean your point