domingo, 14 de março de 2010

John Lennon Limited Edition - Original Vinyl Rip


Another great Vince's contribution! Good job dude!

BITRATE: 128 Kbps + FLAC
TRACK LIST:
01 - As Time Goes By
02 - I Saw Her Standing There
03 - Whatever Gets You Through The Night
04 - Move Over Ms. L
05 - Angel Baby
06 - I Found Out
07 - Happy Xmas (War Is Over)
08 - Give Peace A Chance
09 - I'm The Greatest
10 - Be My Baby
11 - Yer Blues
12 - Do The Oz
13 - What's The New Mary Jane
14 - As Time Goes By
15 - (Just Like) Starting Over
16 - Good Night
17 - Limited Edition - (Side 1) - Flac
18 - Limited Edition - (Side 2) - Flac

VINCE'S COMMENTS: 'John Lennon - Limited Edition', 1982 Bag Records. The flac files (2) are the original LP tracks. I then convert them to Mp3 @ 128kbps. Next, I put the Mp3 through a program to remove noise, clicks and hiss as much as possible to try to restore to the original state. Then I separate into individual tracks with fade in and fade out. Also included is the original LP scan (before) and a cleaned up version that I did. This is one of the earliest NEMS Beatlegs, compiling the best of John Lennon's rarities and studio alternates.

LINKS:

Um comentário:

franciscarlos ramalho disse...

muito bom esse album , ouvi e adorei !!!!