sábado, 6 de novembro de 2010

Up And Coming Tour At Mexico

Live Audience Recording
Links brougth to you by Mr. Baratta.. Great dude!

Paul McCartney live. May 28, 2010 Foro Sol (Mexico)

BITRATE: 320 Kbps
TRACKS LIST:
disc one:
Venus / Rock Show / Jet
All My Loving
Letting Go
Drive My Car
Highway
Let Me Roll It / Foxy Lady
The Long And Winding Road
1985
Let Em In
My Love
Shine A Light
I've Just Seen A Face
And I Love Her
Blackbird
Here Today
Dance Tonight
Mrs Vandevilt
Eleanor Rigby
Something
Sing The Changes

disc two:
Band On The Run
Ob La Di Ob La Da
Back In The USSR
I've Got A Feeling
Paperback Writer
A Day In The Life / Give Peace A Chance
Let It Be
Live And Let Die
Hey Jude
Day Tripper
Lady Madonna
Get Back
Yesterday
Helter Skelter
Sgt. Pepper / The End


LINKS: (artwork included):

Nenhum comentário: