sexta-feira, 14 de janeiro de 2011

A Hard Day's Night (United Artists Soundtrack) (Millennium U.S. Collection)

Another great contribution! Thank you again, Mike

BITRATE: 320 Kbps
TRACKS LIST:
01 - A Hard Day's Night (Mono)
02 - Tell Me Why (Mono)
03 - I'll Cry Instead (Mono)
04 - I Should Have Known Better - Inst. (Mono)
05 - I'm Happy Just To Dance With You (Mono)
06 - And I Love Her - Inst. (Mono)
07 - I Should Have Known Better (Mono)
08 - If I Fell (Mono)
09 - And I Love Her (Mono)
10 - Ringo's Theme - This Boy Inst. (Mono)
11 - Can't Buy Me Love (Mono)
12 - A Hard Day's Night - Inst. (Mono)
13 - A Hard Day's Night
14 - Tell Me Why
15 - I'll Cry Instead
16 - I Should Have Known Better - Instrumental
17 - I'm Happy Just To Dance With You
18 - And I Love Her - Inst
19 - I Should Have Known Better
20 - If I Fell
21 - And I Love Her
22 - Ringo's Theme - This Boy Instrumental
23 - Can't Buy Me Love
24 - A Hard Day's Night - Instrumental

6 comentários:

Brian disse...

Link dead........

Brian disse...

Link dead

Brian disse...

Link dead

Nada disse...

Hello! Congratulations from Uruguay

Can You please repost the download links? Thanks!!

Nada disse...

Hello! Congratulations from Uruguay

Can You please repost the download links? Thanks!!

Nada disse...

Hello! Congratulations from Uruguay

Can You please repost the download links? Thanks!!