sexta-feira, 14 de janeiro de 2011

Introducing... The Beatles (US Stereo and Mono) Vee Jay Records

Special thanks to Mike, for his colaboration and support! Here it goes, dude!

BITRATE: 320 Kbps
TRACK LIST:
01 - I Saw Her Standing There
02 - Misery
03 - Anna
04 - Chains
05 - Boys
06 - Ask Me Why
07 - Please Please Me
08 - Baby It's You
09 - Do You Want to Know a Secret
10 - A Taste of Honey
11 - There's a Place
12 - Twist & Shout
13 - I Saw Her Standing There (mono)
14 - Misery (mono)
15 - Anna (mono)
16 - Chains (mono)
17 - Boys (mono)
18 - Ask Me Why (mono)
19 - Please Please Me (mono)
20 - Baby It's You (mono)
21 - Do You Want to Know a Secret (mono)
22 - A Taste of Honey (mono)
23 - There's a Place (mono)

4 comentários:

Kwai Chang disse...

This should have been included on 'The Capitol Versions' Volume 4 (with The Beatles Story, and the Masked Marauders). Excellent work. Thank you!

vjm530 disse...

Thanks for this early release. Is there any info about the source? Is it vinyl, cd, DESS or . . . ? Thanks.

Octaner disse...

vjm530, I'm just forwadind the files as I've got, from Mike (read comments at the chat box).

Anyway, I think it is a CD rip, due to the excellent audio quality.

Additional info at www.bootlegzone.com

Best regards

vjm530 disse...

Thanks Octaner. Yes, I spoke too soon. I should have read the chat box first under my question. I already have these and all of the Beatle DESS's.

Cheers my friend . . . Vincent