domingo, 16 de outubro de 2011

The Official Yellow Submarine Magazine (1968) - Remastered (2011)

An excellent job by Vincent! Way to go partner!

"Finally after 100's of hours of recoloring and enhancing every page and photo I have completed a fairly decent restoration of this 1968 edition. There was no 'easy' way to restore the quality of this publication other than to 'manually' recolor every picture and cloning the original shade and colors on each page to the original standard. I have include the original, a pdf version and the completed remaster page by page. I hope you enjoy my efforts in this rare copy. Comments are appreciated" - Vincent in his own words - October 2011.

Um comentário:

Dago disse...

kudos for this great work...me di la libertad de postearlo linkeandolo a octaner´s blog para ke bajen la revista...

obrigado