sexta-feira, 5 de julho de 2013

Pop Go The Beatles - Live At BBC Vol. 2

A great great contribution by Leonardo - Beatles Collectors! Many thanks for this excelent job.

BITRATE: 256 Kbps
TRACKS LIST:

DISC 1:
01 - Pop Go The Beatles (Opening Theme)
02 - Twist And Shout
03 - A Shot Of Rhythm And Blues
04 - Boys
05 - I Want To Hold Your Hand
06 - I'll Get You
07 - Anna
08 - If I Fell
09 - She Loves You
10 - Ask Me Why
11 - Lucille
12 - I'm Talking About You
13 - A Taste Of Honey
14 - From Me To You
15 - Money
16 - All My Loving
17 - Please Mister Postman
18 - P. S. I Love You
19 - I'm Happy Just To Dance With You
20 - Chains
20 - I Saw Her Standing There
21 - Saturday Jump (Saturday Club Theme)
23 - Happy Birthday Saturday Club!
24 - You Really Got A Hold On Me
25 - You Can't Do That
26 - Misery
27 - Do You Want To Know A Secret
28 - Please Please Me
29 - I Call Your Name
30 - Kansas City  Hey Hey Hey Hey
31 - I Should Have Known Better
32 - This Boy
33 - I Got To Find My Baby
34 - Beautiful Dreamer
35 - A Hard Day's Night
36 - From Us To You (Closing Theme)

DISC 2:
01 - Side By Side (Side By Side Theme)
02 - Thank You Girl
03 - Chains
04 - Devil In Her Heart
05 - Lend Me Your Comb
06 - Long Tall Sally
07 - Too Much Monkey Business
08 - Tie Me Kangaroo Down Sport
09 - I Got A Woman
10 - Love Me Do
11 - Please Please Me
12 - She Loves You
13 - Please Mister Postman
14 - I'll Get You
15 - Glad All Over
16 - Chrimble Mudley
17 - There's A Place
18 - Sure To Fall
19 - Honey Don't
20 - And I Love Her
21 - Till There Was You
22 - Words Of Love
23 - From Me To You
24 - The Hippy Hippy Shake
25 - Memphis, Tennessee
26 - I'll Follow The Sun
27 - Misery
28 - The Night Before
29 - Boys
30 - Do You Want To Know A Secret
31 - This Boy
32 - Roll Over Beethoven
33 - Twist And Shout
34 - Pop Go The Beatles (Closing Theme)
35 - Dream Baby
36 - A Picture Of You
37 - Besame Mucho


4 comentários:

Yerit disse...

Thanks for the work you did to post this! As a note almost all of The Beatles BBC Recordings are in Mono! This is a MONO release, it should have Mono files. They are stereo! I did the conversion to Single Channel Mono Insane LAME With Average Bit Rate at 320KBPS & 44.1KHZ with dbpoweramp, it sounds great in the single channel Mono form it is suppose to be in. I then went one step further and enhanced it and converted to FLAC MONO! Now it is full sound Mono. If any one would like it you can contact me at yerit4me@gmail.com. I will then post it on my Blog site: http://yeritsmusicandvideoinfo.blogspot.com/

Yerit disse...

Thanks for the work you did to post this! As a note almost all of The Beatles BBC Recordings are in Mono! This is a MONO release, it should have Mono files. They are stereo! I did the conversion to Single Channel Mono Insane LAME With Average Bit Rate at 320KBPS & 44.1KHZ with dbpoweramp, it sounds great in the single channel Mono form it is suppose to be in. I then went one step further and enhanced it and converted to FLAC MONO! Now it is full sound Mono. If any one would like it you can contact me at yerit4me@gmail.com. I will then post it on my Blog site: http://yeritsmusicandvideoinfo.blogspot.com/

Leonardo disse...

Enjoy listening to it the same as I enjoyed producing this. It's a gift for all Beatles fans around the world. Regards, LCA.

Ryszard Kmita disse...

great blog, my is at http://fab4-thebeatles.blogspot.com , check! and add to your favourites :)