terça-feira, 14 de janeiro de 2014

Please Keep Me (plus bonus tracks) - Thomas McConnell

I decided to open the blog space to publish and divulge some interesting works I`m having access, specially Beatles` covers.

Thomas McConnell is a Liverpool singer / songwriter who has recorded some very nice  covers and kindly authorized me to post them all here at Octaner`s Blog. I personally recommend "Only A Northern Song" and "Doctor Robert", but all the versions are very pleasent.

Not every artist has the opportunity to be lauded personally by Paul McCartney. Thomas got it!

Recently he has released his "Worried About Thomas McConnell" EP.

Read more at:
http://www.thomasmcconnell.co.uk/ and https://www.facebook.com/thomasmcconnellmusic

Enjoy it.

BITRATE: 128 Kbps
TRACKS LIST:
01 - The Night Before
02 - All I've Got To Do [With Ian Mcnabb]
03 - Cry Baby Cry
04 - Every Little Thing
05 - You Like Me Too Much
06 - Eleanor Rigby
07 - Come Together
08 - What You're Doing
09 - Blue Jay Way
10 - For No One
11 - Only A Northern Song
12 - I'll Be Back

BONUS TRACKS: (yet another album...)
01 - No Reply
02 - Girl
03 - Blackbird
04 - Octopus's Garden
05 - I Need You
06 - Doctor Robert
07 - Long, Long, Long
08 - You've Got To Hide Your Love Away
09 - I'll Cry Instead
10 - Eight Days A Week

7 comentários:

PolythenePam disse...

Hi

I have been trying to download this item but Mega doesn't seem to work right with it as it just seems to stay at the same place instead of loading it

PolythenePam disse...

Hi

I have been trying to download this item but Mega doesn't seem to work right with it as it just seems to stay at the same place instead of loading it

Octaner disse...

Hi there. The link is tested and fully functional. Try cleaning the computer cache and cookies, ok?
Here it is:
https://mega.co.nz/#!M9kBhASB!CNrGJjEWv1ywlzoGTeHidip0S8QDu1li14kW50TvbcI

PolythenePam disse...

Hi there I am still trying to download this item but it's still the same, can you tell me how to clean the computer cache & the cookies as I have no idea how to do it thanks

Octaner disse...

try this:
https://www.hightail.com/download/elNMc0wwQXA4NVd4djlVag

PolythenePam disse...

Hi

tried it but it's still the same,Mega comes on then jumps to the top of the screen & doesn't move, looks like I'll need to forget it though it seems to be the same with all the mega files I try

Thanks for trying to help anyway

Pamela

Octaner disse...

Pam, te new link is not placed at Mega