terça-feira, 10 de junho de 2014

Beatles For Sale Studio Sessions Back To Basics - Disc 2

BITRATE: .FLAC
TRACKS LISTING
01 - What You're Doing (Take 11 Stereo)
02 - What You're Doing (Unknown Take Stereo)
03 - What You're Doing (Unknown Take - Clean Vhs Mix Mono)
04 - Everybody's Trying To Be My Baby (Rs From Take 1 Us Rock And Roll Music Stereo)
05 - She's A Woman (Take 1 Partial Fake Stereo)
06 - She's A Woman (Take 1 Partial Mono)
07 - She's A Woman (Take 2 Stereo)
08 - She's A Woman (Take 3 Stereo)
09 - She's A Woman (Take 4 Stereo)
10 - She's A Woman (Take 5Or7 Stereo)
11 - She's A Woman (Take 6 Stereo)
12 - She's A Woman (Take 5Or7 Acetate Mix With Faded End Mono)
13 - She's A Woman (Take 6 Acetate Mix Mono)
14 - She's A Woman (Rs From Take 6 Stereo)
15 - She's A Woman (Rm From Take 6 Mono With Stereo Reverb)
16 - I Feel Fine (Take 1 Stereo)
17 - I Feel Fine (Take 2 Stereo)
18 - I Feel Fine (Take 5 Stereo)
19 - I Feel Fine (Take 6 Stereo)
20 - I Feel Fine (Take 7 Stereo)
21 - I Feel Fine (Take 8 Stereo)
22 - I Feel Fine (Take 9 Stereo)
23 - I Feel Fine (Rm From Take 9 Version 1 Mono With Stereo Reverb)
24 - I Feel Fine (Rm From Take 9 Version 2 Mono With Stereo Reverb)
25 - I Feel Fine (Rs From Take 9 Version 1 Stereo)
26 - I Feel Fine (Rs From Take 9 Version 2 Stereo)
27 - I Feel Fine (Rs From Take 9 Version 3 Stereo)
28 - I Feel Fine (Rockband Mix Stereo)
29 - Leave My Kitten Alone (Take 4 Mono)
30 - Leave My Kitten Alone (Take 5 Mono)
31 - Leave My Kitten Alone (Rs From Take 5 Version 1 Fake Stereo)
32 - Leave My Kitten Alone (Rm From Take 5 Version 1 Mono With Stereo Reverb)
33 - Leave My Kitten Alone (Rm From Take 5 Version 2 Mono)
34 - Leave My Kitten Alone (Rs From Take 5 Version 2 Fake Stereo)
35 - Leave My Kitten Alone (Rs From Take 5 Version 3 Stereo)
36 - Misc Studio Chat 1 (Possibly Honey Don't Mono)
37 - Misc Studio Chat 2 (Possibly Honey Don't Mono)

3 comentários:

Claude disse...

Hi,

Do you know where can I found the artwork for those Beatles for sale sessions ?

Thanx !

Octaner disse...

The link for the artworks is now placed.
Enjoy

Patrick Putra disse...

http://thebeatles-song.blogspot.com/