segunda-feira, 13 de abril de 2015

4 Others (Remastered Edition)

BITRATE: FLAC
TRACK LISTING:
01 - And I Love Her
02 - Hey Jude (short version)
03 - I Lost My Little Girl
04 - Ain't She Sweet
05 - Hello, Goodbye
06 - Dig It
07 - The Long And Winding Road
08 - Ain't That A Shame (merge attempt)
09 - Between The Devil & The Deep Blue Sea (George)
10 - I Want You (She's So Heavy) (George with Alvin Lee)
11 - Oo-wee (Ringo)
12 - Just A Dream (Ringo)
13 - Say Please (alternate mix, retitled) (Plastic Ono Mothers)
14 - Goodnight Tonight (extended version) (Wings)
15 - C'mon People (promo edit) (Paul)
16 - Let 'Em In (promo Mono edit) (Paul & Wings)
17 - Fourth Of July (John Christie)
18 - In America (mystery Track)
19 - I'm In Love (Billy J. Kramer & The Dakotas)
20 - Lovin' Is Easy (Julian Lennon)
21 - My Gal Is Red Hot
22 - Hottest Gong In Town (George)

Nenhum comentário: