quinta-feira, 2 de julho de 2015

Evolver

BITRATE: FLAC
TRACK LISTING:
01 - Taxman
02 - Eleanor Rigby
03 - I'm Only Sleeping
04 - Love You To
05 - Here, There And Everywhere
06 - Yellow Submarine
07 - She Said, She Said
08 - Good Day Sunshine
09 - And Your Bird Can Sing
10 - For No One
11 - Doctor Robert
12 - I Want To Tell You
13 - Got To Get You Into My Life
14 - Tomorrow Never Knows
15 - Paperback Writer
16 - Rain
17 - And Your Bird Can Sing (Anthology)
18 - Doctor Robert (US Mono)
19 - I'm Only Sleeping (US Mono)
20 - And Your Bird Can Sing (US Mono)
21 - Tomorrow Never Knows (1St UK Mono)

2 comentários:

liverp disse...

Hi, why do you have a comentário functionality when you don't react to comments?
I asked for a re-upload of this more than a month ago and it still has the same outdated link ...

Octaner disse...

liverp, for sure I read all the comments.

Impossible for me to reply to every one, I'm sorry;

Your request is on the line to be re-uploaded. Just be a little more pacient, ok?:

Thanks for keep visiting (and voting at top 100)

R. the Octaner