sábado, 22 de agosto de 2015

The Ultimate Archive Collection by Voo-Doo Records - Just a point


Recently, I am posting here the superb project created by daveidmarx, entitled "The Ultimate Archive Collection". (Mentioned in each post: Voo-Doo Records)

As I suppose, it is freely shared among McCartney fans. (WogBlog. June, 1st 2015), Isn't it?

In respect to the above mentioned author and to this blog fans (700 views daily), the files are shared as they were created, which means, in this case, FLAC FORMAT.

The only one effort I make is no more than the track listing. The shared link is exacly the same you all guys may find at related blogs and forums.

Octaner's Blog NEVER claimed, and won't do that ever, to be the author of any project, disc or material  posted since 2007.

I do not "take the stuff" you put up at specialized forum and "uploads them here", as mentioned in two comments, Nor in this particular project (which is SIMPLY AMAZING, I repeat), nor any other, for a simply reason:  This means nothing to me,

It's enough to me to give to many fans, access to the same material we have as "collectors"...

Peace.

Renato (whoever I am)...




8 comentários:

enzo disse...

Go on, Octaner! we all are enjoining your great work. Thank you.

Nowhere Band disse...

Enzo Lazzerini - ( another Enzo)... kk)
I do not know what happened but I'm a fan of his work.
Continue straight. One of the best blogs in the world.
Congratulations

Octaner disse...

Thanks Enzo.
Just some "this is mine" matter, I think...

brotherelwood disse...

Walter Ocner disse...

Keep the music coming! Too many people are possessive of music that doesn't belong to them

Ricardo disse...

Renato, você NÃO abaixe os braços. FRENTE !!!

Octaner disse...

Ricardo,
Certamente que não.

Deixa o mané ficar com o projeto dele e fazer bom uso, se é que vc. me entende...




Unknown disse...

VERY GOOD BLOG AND VERY GOOD STUF!!!